2015 Firewall

I would have to say that I am disappointed in BD 2015 firewall. It is missing some very basic key features that I would expect to see in a premium firewall product

such as:

Smart Firewall Decisions - Everything is set to "Allow" ???

Connections monitoring -traffic monitoring

Built in profiles for different environments

Unless I am missing something, I don't see any of this in this surprisingly disappointing firewall.

Comments

• That's why I'm not buying more that "Antivirus Plus".

Bitdefender is VERY good antivirus so my holy secure trinity is:

- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus

- COMODO Firewall

- Anti-Malware Malwarebytes.

Cheers!.

post-159901-1406840203_thumb.png

• Mahdi
    edited August 2014

my love is "ONLINE Armor Firewall" From Emsisoft company !

The Online Armor really really have extreme feature and or have many features ! :)

but bitdefender have less feature :(

• I would have to say that I am disappointed in BD 2015 firewall. It is missing some very basic key features that I would expect to see in a premium firewall product

such as:

Smart Firewall Decisions - Everything is set to "Allow" ???

Connections monitoring -traffic monitoring

Built in profiles for different environments

Unless I am missing something, I don't see any of this in this surprisingly disappointing firewall.

+1 for your post. I have the same second thoughts. From +8years of using Bitdefender solutions i have see many things. I have to write this down and i hope some admin+programers ect. are reading this.

- I did wait for some time and its bugging me that : - i can't operate with program-port settings. :wacko:

- Widget should be more visual like 2014 to see split firewall and CPU+HD work. <_<

- And i am missing the "game profile" from system tray option.

From preformance view it much better like 2014 system , but i am going back to 2014 just before mention things. Hope this post and info will help for aditional solutions. If possible make above mention stuff like plug-in or add on. Thanks

• - Widget should be more visual like 2014 to see split firewall and CPU+HD work. <_<

This