Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help Please !

Options

Today I connected my GPS in my PC for updates, but my antivirus found some viruses in the GPS and has changed all the files and put them to quarantine. I tried restore the files but couldn´t find them in to "log, threat control", what can I do? I'm sure that all the files are still there but I can see only something like shortcuts.

Comments

• Today I connected my GPS in my PC for updates, but my antivirus found some viruses in the GPS and has changed all the files and put them to quarantine. I tried restore the files but couldn´t find them in to "log, threat control", what can I do? I'm sure that all the files are still there but I can see only something like shortcuts.

When Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition quarantines a file, it only adds an extension to its name of the form .######.gzquar, where ###### stands for a sequence of digits. Once quarantined, Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition service will prevent any access or changes to the file. Outside of this restriction, you would be able to simply remove the added extension to restore it. If the file resides in an external device, simply disconnecting the device makes possible to remove the quarantine extension.