Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated to developers] Bitdefender Localization

Options

How do I configure the BitDefender portal to reflect my local time/date?

Currently, dates appear in the dd/mm/yyyy format, rather than mm/dd/yyyy. The worst of it is the time offset. When setting parental controls and trying to review web activity reports, the time is so far off that I have to select "yesterday" from the drop-down selection list, in order to review today's activities.

I opened a case with BD support over three weeks ago. The person I spoke to on the phone took the information, but that's the last I've heard. The only thing I can see that came from this was that my daily emails and all web activity stopped being logged. Now I have nothing. My BD device even stopped showing up in my account... I went into my account info page and re-saved, and that seemed to bring back the devices.

What gives? Is this product not quite ready for primetime?

Comments

• darge
    Options

Found this. I hope it helps you out. 1.gif

Under Settings, configure the account settings according to your preferences.

Timezone. Choose from the menu the timezone of the account. The console will display time information according to the selected timezone.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options
    @ DBB : please mention the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender support to track down your case. Thank you!
  • DBB
    Options
    Found this. I hope it helps you out. 1.gif

Thanks, Darge.

Unfortunately not. The only Settings I see in MyBitdefender are in my personal profile, and the General Settings of the Parental Controls section. Neither one have a Timezone setting that I can see.

The profile is very basic, and only includes my name/address, and a few other personal entries, but nothing more.

• DBB
    Options

@ DBB : please mention the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender support to track down your case. Thank you!

Monster ticket number I received in email was 2014080521560001.

Is there a timezone setting somewhere, as mentioned in the other reply to my post? If so, how do I find it?

• antikythera
    Options

Not in the Dashboard on my.bitdefender.com.

The only thing I found was on Profile where you could set what country you are in. I don't believe it would help.

The timezone settings darge refers to are nowhere to be seen (apart from on this forum's settings) as far as I can see.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ DBB

Thank you, I have located your ticket.

A customer can't change the date/time format on the Parental Control activity reports - MyBitdefender. We have plans to change MyBitdefender layout soon and this modification will most probably be implemented then. You will receive a separate email from us to inform you about the change, as soon as it's available on the online platform.

Thank you very much for your feedback, much appreciated.

• DBB
    Options

@ DBB

Thank you, I have located your ticket.

A customer can't change the date/time format on the Parental Control activity reports - MyBitdefender. We have plans to change MyBitdefender layout soon and this modification will most probably be implemented then. You will receive a separate email from us to inform you about the change, as soon as it's available on the online platform.

Thank you very much for your feedback, much appreciated.

I would like to request that they also add the ability to display dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format.