Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 Free License Key

Options

bitdefender internet security 2014 antivirus software is good antivirus, but the latest version 2014 one have effective features nice thing to know. coming to my query as per normal home user i like to know is the bitdefender providing any free trial pack for 1 year(few are saying its free for 5, 6, 7 mouths) which i come to know from few sites as an official new as per their info. if hope so, then what could be the feature will be given with the trial pack? i hope i went good with the query, so hope to get an reply from you! thanking you!

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello pravinoo7techno

I have seen promotional offers of up to 9 months, but not any of 1 year, the majority are a six month period. Using a promotional offer gets you exactly the same features as you would have if you bought a licensed copy.

Ro.

• Hello pravinoo7techno

I have seen promotional offers of up to 9 months, but not any of 1 year, the majority are a six month period. Using a promotional offer gets you exactly the same features as you would have if you bought a licensed copy.

Ro.

Thanks for the info, to this 9 mouths what could be the features a user can have like user will get the full home internet security or else he can just scan the file to detect the virus files? please specify those thing's also!

once again thanks for the licensing information!

• antikythera
    Options

All promotional licenses are fully functional for the period they are designated for.

• All promotional licenses are fully functional for the period they are designated for.

yes antikythera, your right!

for free antivirus too their providing fully functional protection to user's. just now i went with some researched and review from few sites their over all review about bitdefender free best antivirus with all other antivirus, what you have relied to me!

but the last thing i want to know is their features work online and offline too...?? which is my last final issue which i m having!!

please help me out from these little issues! hopes to fast end to these issue.....

thanking you one and all!!!!!

• Rohugh
    Options
    but the last thing i want to know is their features work online and offline too...?? which is my last final issue which i m having!!

please help me out from these little issues! hopes to fast end to these issue.....

thanking you one and all!!!!!

Yes, they work off-line as the virus definitions are stored on your computer. However, you do need to be on-line to update to the latest definitions, a long period off means that the AV may not catch the latest viruses.

• Yes, they work off-line as the virus definitions are stored on your computer. However, you do need to be on-line to update to the latest definitions, a long period off means that the AV may not catch the latest viruses.

thanking you one and all, for valuable information to me. i hope to have such healthy discussion towards bitdefender topics.

• hi sir .Many Thanks for this Amazing Giveaway ! BitDefender is an Awesome and the Best Security suite. I wish to WIN one Genuine License