Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Proactive Defense

Options

Hi there.

I like the proactive defense with high index arrest attachment to the rest. I wanted to know if it is the same as the free version.

In Google Translate ;)

Comments

• graciliano
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hi there.

I like the proactive defense with high index arrest attachment to the rest. I wanted to know if it is the same as the free version.

In Google Translate ;)

Salutations:

It is published Bitdefender® Antivirus provides proactive defense through its Active Virus Control technology.* This technology is also part of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. There, the Active Virus Control monitors processes’ behavior in real time, as they are running, and blocks suspicious activities. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition also includes the B-Have technology, which proactively detects unknown threats by analyzing how programs behave in a safe environment.

--graciliano

*However Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition offers no control on the aggressiveness of its Active Virus Control as it does on paid versions.

• Hi there.

In Google Translate ;)

Salutations:

It is published Bitdefender® Antivirus provides proactive defense through its Active Virus Control technology. This technology is also part of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition.* There, the Active Virus Control monitors processes’ behavior in real time, as they are running, and blocks suspicious activities. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition also includes the B-Have technology, which proactively detects unknown threats by analyzing how programs behave in a safe environment.

--graciliano

*However Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition offers no control on the aggressiveness of its Active Virus Control as the paid versions do.

• descargar2
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Salutations:

It is published Bitdefender® Antivirus provides proactive defense through its Active Virus Control technology. This technology is also part of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition.* There, the Active Virus Control monitors processes’ behavior in real time, as they are running, and blocks suspicious activities. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition also includes the B-Have technology, which proactively detects unknown threats by analyzing how programs behave in a safe environment.

--graciliano

*However Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition offers no control on the aggressiveness of its Active Virus Control as the paid versions do.

Thank you very much, use BitDefender Free and Comodo Firewall.

See you later!

• descargar2
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Salutations:

--graciliano

Why says Bitdefender Antivirus Free is not aggressive in technology Active Virus Control ?. Takes implemented, showing what it says.

• Why says Bitdefender Antivirus Free is not aggressive in technology Active Virus Control ?. Takes implemented, showing what it says.

Something seems lost in translation. :unsure:

Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition only lacks of user control to make it more aggressive, more permissive, or make any exceptions.