Blocked A Java Application, Now I Can't Unblock It!

I occasionally used a Youtube video down-loader for saving movie trailers to a USB stick that I then plugged into my family's television for viewing. It's something everyone enjoys, a little like having our own cinema trailers. It works via Java ****** and each time I've used it BitDefender has asked me to allow it or block and continue to block. Recently I accidentally clicked "block and continue to block" and now the ****** doesn't work.

How to unblock the java ****** that BitDefender is blocking? I've already long ago verified that the ****** it safe I just wish I'd clicked on allow permanently when I had the chance.

Comments

• Recently I accidentally clicked "block and continue to block" and now the ****** doesn't work.

The settings are just stored on your browser. Just close your browser and open it again. It should be working for you after that. 1.gif

• The settings are just stored on your browser. Just close your browser and open it again. It should be working for you after that. 1.gif

Nope, still being blocked.

• Also, have tried uninstalling Java 7 and re-installing it - javascript still being blocked.

• Ah, solved it. It wasn't BitDefender blocking it, it was Firefox itself. Could not for the life of me figure out how unblock it until I clicked the lego icon in the address bar where it allowed me to click Allow. Problem solved!