Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Blocked A Java Application, Now I Can't Unblock It!

Options

I occasionally used a Youtube video down-loader for saving movie trailers to a USB stick that I then plugged into my family's television for viewing. It's something everyone enjoys, a little like having our own cinema trailers. It works via Java ****** and each time I've used it BitDefender has asked me to allow it or block and continue to block. Recently I accidentally clicked "block and continue to block" and now the ****** doesn't work.

How to unblock the java ****** that BitDefender is blocking? I've already long ago verified that the ****** it safe I just wish I'd clicked on allow permanently when I had the chance.

Comments

• darge
    Options
    Recently I accidentally clicked "block and continue to block" and now the ****** doesn't work.

The settings are just stored on your browser. Just close your browser and open it again. It should be working for you after that. 1.gif

• soopytwist
    Options
    The settings are just stored on your browser. Just close your browser and open it again. It should be working for you after that. 1.gif

Nope, still being blocked.

• soopytwist
    Options

Also, have tried uninstalling Java 7 and re-installing it - javascript still being blocked.

• soopytwist
    Options

Ah, solved it. It wasn't BitDefender blocking it, it was Firefox itself. Could not for the life of me figure out how unblock it until I clicked the lego icon in the address bar where it allowed me to click Allow. Problem solved!