Firewall Blocking Or Slowing Almost Everything

superskreech
edited July 2014 in Firewall

I just did a fresh install of windows about a week ago and with that i installed the latest Bitdefender i was running 2014 with almost no problems i could not solve. Now i am on 2015 and having issues retrieving emails(gmail), google maps, downloading programs, updates and even logging into Steam. I have made 2 support tickets with no reply in 7 days after getting "currently working on resolving your Customer Care request" email . Any help would be great

here are some of the issues that i have been able to record

*the not responding is from a non firewall related issue

Comments

• For flash player, looks like you selected Windows Server 2012. I believe you're using Windows 8 or 8.1? 1.gif

• For flash player, looks like you selected Windows Server 2012. I believe you're using Windows 8 or 8.1? 1.gif

they are the same

53dd88e6cdc17.png

• Hello,

If you are still dealing with this issue please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender support.

Thank you!

• superskreech
    edited September 2014
    Hello,

If you are still dealing with this issue please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender support.

Thank you!

oh i have been and have not seen a response in over 2 weeks. I just get "Please be informed that we are currently working on resolving your Customer Care request"

• I understand that. To do a follow-up on your case I need the identification number of your ticket ID. Please post it back and I will take it from there.

Thank you!

• I understand that. To do a follow-up on your case I need the identification number of your ticket ID. Please post it back and I will take it from there.

Thank you!

I would also like to add that I have done a clean install of windows and I still have the issue. I have also found that it seems to be anti chrome. I have noticed that Google maps works fine in ie but not at all in chrome when the firewall is on. Also still having the issues with steam.