Sllllloooooooowwwwwww Conection To My Website

Windows 8.1 Bd TS 2015 installed.

All of a sudden (3 months ago), it now takes 20-30 seconds to connect to my website. All other websites just fine.

Using tracert www.website.com and it will * all line entries. In other words, won't even show connection to cable modem.

If i allow ICMP in the RULES, then OK; it will display trace.

But connection to just ONE website is 20-30 seconds.

If I connect using a proxy service, problem solved.

Using Galaxy S5 connected to WiFi of cable modem will have the same issue of 20-30 seconds delay. If i connect directly to AT&T data, response is normal: 1-3 seconds.

WHAT can be blocking my PC from accessing ONE website in normal timely fashion?

From what I have done, it seems to be my ISP as cell will have same issue connecting to cable modem; but OK with AT&T data service.

Any ideas? The ISP people can't figure it out.

Am I overlooking anything with BD TS 2015?

Can I add the website somewhere in TS to prevent slowdown?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please start the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and test if the issue persists. If it does, the situation is not caused by Bitdefender as it's completely disabled when Windows is running in safe mode/safe mode with networking.

Let us know how the test goes!

• Hi,

Please start the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and test if the issue persists. If it does, the situation is not caused by Bitdefender as it's completely disabled when Windows is running in safe mode/safe mode with networking.

Let us know how the test goes!

Thank you Georgia for the prompt responss.

Tried that a while ago. Issue the same.

Realized it most likely was NOT BD after that test, but still decided to write in case someone else has the same issue: a particular w/s that crawls only on a particular pc on a particular cable modem..