Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Blocks Easybytez.com

Options

Hello to everyone.

I am using Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition and I am facing a problem with Easybytez.com hoster. Whenever I try to download sth, the 60 sec counter goes ok but when I click the download button, bitdefender blocks the page. I clicked "take me there anyway" but it won't work and the page remains blocked for malware.

The page is 100% safe and I would like to learn how to fix this because I don't want to uninstall Bitdefender.

Comments

• Hello to everyone.

I am using Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition and I am facing a problem with Easybytez.com hoster. Whenever I try to download sth, the 60 sec counter goes ok but when I click the download button, bitdefender blocks the page. I clicked "take me there anyway" but it won't work and the page remains blocked for malware.

The page is 100% safe and I would like to learn how to fix this because I don't want to uninstall Bitdefender.

If you find Bitdefender® detects a false positive, please report it using the link at the top of this forum. I did not find any immediate problem to access easybytez.com. But I could not test the download process because I have no download link. However I found a problem when I tried to upload a file because it uses the domain str4.easyload.to, which is blocked by Bitdefender®. Please send a report with that domain if you know it is a false positive.

If you cannot tell the address of an internet link blocked by Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition, you may find it within the details of the activity of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition's service in the file gzserv.log in the antivirus program folder. In that file, the lines with the phrase "Cloud link infected" have detected bad web addresses. That is how I found the domain I mentioned in the previous paragraph.

• Ok, reported the link and they gave me the ticket 2014091015110001. Now what? I ll have to wait a month to get easyloads out of the list?

I ll uninstall bitdefender, nevermind.

• Ok, reported the link and they gave me the ticket 2014091015110001. Now what? I ll have to wait a month to get easyloads out of the list?

I ll uninstall bitdefender, nevermind.

In my experience, domains reported as false positives may be fixed within a day. There is probably a good reason why a web site ends up as a false positive. Those in a hurry and willing to live dangerously may simply turn the Virus Shield off (I've done it under special circumstances, but you do it at your own risk).

_________

p.s. Clearing the detected domain I found may not solve your download problem since I found it while trying to upload. I never tried to download.

• Thanks for the info, mate! Didn't know that turning virus shield off would let me download. Now easybytez is working at last and I wont have to uninstall bitdefender. I ll just turn it off whenever I want to download.

Thanks again.