Real Time Optimization

Can someone please tell me what Real Time Optimization is. Not sure if I want to check it or not check it. Since it is under profiles and profiles are so messed up at the moment not sure if I want to mess with it. If you could just enlighten me on what it does do and if it is helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello cherokee24,

I can only quote from the manual -

"Real Time Optimization is a plugin that improves your system performance silently, in the background, making sure you are not interrupted while you are in profile mode. Depending on the CPU load, the plugin monitors all processes, focusing on those that take up the highest load, to adjust them to your need."

Ro.

• Hello cherokee24,

I can only quote from the manual -

"Real Time Optimization is a plugin that improves your system performance silently, in the background, making sure you are not interrupted while you are in profile mode. Depending on the CPU load, the plugin monitors all processes, focusing on those that take up the highest load, to adjust them to your need."

Ro.

Thanks Ro do you use it

Thanks cherokee24

• Thanks Ro for the information. By the way do you use real time optimization

Thanks,

cherokee24

• Ro, one other question for you if you don't mind. Do you know if the real time optimization is suppose to cut itself off everytime you shut down the computer and bring it back up. I have to recheck it everytime. Still not sure if it is worth it to use it. So far have not noticed much of a difference

Cherokee24

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited September 2014

Hi Cherokee24,

I can't really help much further as I don't use Profiles, I have "Let Autopilot manage my profiles" turned off so I am in "Standard" profile all the time (unless I manually change it) I did fire up my Windows 7 desktop and checked the "Real time optimization" box, restarted a couple of times and it stayed checked.

Ro.