Virus Scans

In my Bitdefender Total security 2014 when I ran a scan and it found threats it came back and told me that the threats were solved. I had to do nothing. Now in Bitdefender total Security 2015 when I run a virus scan it comes back and list the threats and I have to choose an action. It no longer resolves the threat automatically. I am running auto pilot. Is there a setting that I need to change or is that just the way it works now is to let the person resolve the threat.

Comments

• When it detects a virus or other malware, Bitdefender will automatically

attempt to remove the malware code from the infected file and reconstruct

the original file. This operation is referred to as disinfection. Files that cannot

be disinfected are moved to quarantine in order to contain the infection.

I hope that helps you out. 1.gif

• I appreciate the reply but it is a little different. I have had Bitdefender for a long time. When I used to run a scan and it always found 6 to 8 cookies it would come back say 8 issues (cookies) found and resolved. Then it would say view resolved items and you could look at the issues if you wanted. Everything was done automatically. Now it does not do that anymore. It list the issues (cookies) and ask the user what it wants to do with them. You have to do it manually now. Auto pilot should take care of this but it is not.