Opera And Opera Next

hi,

You should differentiate the Opera browser from Opera Next browser.

for example, I've installed Opera Next and vulnerability scan keeps asking to update Opera, the browser wrong. So ask for something that does not exist.

the only way to remove the allert vulnerability is to wait for a new update of Opera Next, but as long as you release the message of vulnerability persists

Opera Next is based on chromium, I think it is different from Opera.

best regards

Comments

• Opera beta is what will become our next main release. It contains the features we intend to ship at a quality level resembling what we intend to ship. No new features or significant changes are introduced between the major releases.

The beta stream is what is often referee to, in development terms, as the testing stream.

Opera beta was formerly known as Opera Next.

Got that from a blog. 1.gif

• hi,

You should differentiate the Opera browser from Opera Next browser.

for example, I've installed Opera Next and vulnerability scan keeps asking to update Opera, the browser wrong. So ask for something that does not exist.

the only way to remove the allert vulnerability is to wait for a new update of Opera Next, but as long as you release the message of vulnerability persists

Opera Next is based on chromium, I think it is different from Opera.

best regards

Opera Next = beta version of Opera.

Regular Opera versions 15 and up are all Chromium based. The current version is 24.

Older Opera versions 12.17 and lower are the Presto based versions, but are no longer being updated.

This discussion has been closed.