Make A New Product

As you can verify I have paid licenses and however I use the BD Free, why? Because BD Free is lighter, and has less unnecessary options and has less bugs. I have a suggestion to make, do as Panda Cloud and make a version of BD Free paid, with one or two options. People are complaining that the antivirus are getting heavy, with many unnecessary options, it's time to go back to the simple and efficient products, the Panda has learned the lesson and then also Norton and others will follow

Comments

• I doubt we will see any changes in programs until next year and of course BD Free is lighter, it has very few options. One of the complaints in the past has been that Bitdefender paid was heavy on resources but I have noticed that with the last updates the RAM use has dropped significantly and is now (for my set-ups) the same as other major paid AVs.

Personally I see no reason to use a free AV to save 100MB (or maybe 200) when it will offer far less in the way of options.

• I doubt we will see any changes in programs until next year and of course BD Free is lighter, it has very few options. One of the complaints in the past has been that Bitdefender paid was heavy on resources but I have noticed that with the last updates the RAM use has dropped significantly and is now (for my set-ups) the same as other major paid AVs.

Personally I see no reason to use a free AV to save 100MB (or maybe 200) when it will offer far less in the way of options.

If the program offers high grade layered protection like BD Free seems to, options are superfluous.

• As you can verify I have paid licenses and however I use the BD Free, why? Because BD Free is lighter, and has less unnecessary options and has less bugs. I have a suggestion to make, do as Panda Cloud and make a version of BD Free paid, with one or two options. People are complaining that the antivirus are getting heavy, with many unnecessary options, it's time to go back to the simple and efficient products, the Panda has learned the lesson and then also Norton and others will follow

Which options would you suggest be added to BD Free?

If the program offers high grade layered protection like BD Free seems to, options are superfluous.

Then if options are superfluous you already have the product - BD Free. :)

• Which options would you suggest be added to BD Free?

Then if options are superfluous you already have the product - BD Free. :)

Let me give the Panda example:

Panda Cloud free

Real-time Antivirus & Antispyware

Behavioural analysis protection

Process Monitor

URL & web filtering

Panda Cloud Pro (Paid)

Process Monitor

URL & web filtering

Virtual Keyboard

Community Firewall

Application control, use the apps you trust

Protection in public WiFi networks

VIP support. Multilingual 24x7

And Norton is going to kill all is products to make only one product based on cloud

is not a question of more or less memory, is a weight problem, a product with many (unnecessary) options is very heavy and bugy

• Let me give the Panda example:

Panda Cloud free

Process Monitor

URL & web filtering

Panda Cloud Pro (Paid)

Process Monitor

URL & web filtering

Virtual Keyboard

Community Firewall

Application control, use the apps you trust

Protection in public WiFi networks

VIP support. Multilingual 24x7

And Norton is going to kill all is products to make only one product based on cloud

I would consider the extra options of Panda Pro to be superfluous since I have no need for anything virtual and never access public networks. Even if I did, I feel sufficiently protected with what I have.