Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

7daystodie_eac.exe Exclusion Being Ignored

Options

Alright if you havent heard of it, 7days to die is a very popular post aplolyptic survival game. It has two .exe files which it runs depending on the option you choose at startup. 1 is start the game normally which means its lauches 7daystodie_EAC.exe (which is the game with anticheat enabled) and the other one 7daystodie.exe which is launched when yoyu select the steam option run the game without anti cheat. Now apparently when I run the game normally that is the 7daystodie_EAC.exe file is run, I cant see any servers in the server browser or connect to it on the other hand the exclusion rule seems to be working fine for 7daystodie.exe which lets me see servers with VAC disabled which are max 3 or 4 (valves anti cheat disabled)

The only thing that makes the normal anticheat enabled game work properly is disabling the firewall. Now what I cant understand is why if I have the same rules created for both exes (everything enabled) one is working and the main one is NOT!!! PLEASE SOMEONE explain if you can or give me a solution coz I dont like disabling my firewall. Lot of wifi stealers and hackers in my area (fact)

Comments