Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Registration Bitdefender 2015

Options
envie89
edited October 2014 in Install & register

Hello,

I bought a bitdefender internet security 2015 yesterday, i registered my licence yesterday, and i checked today that at my bitdefender internet profile that there is another option of registering so i typed my license again and registration failed. I don t understand it, please tell me what i did wrong, do i have to double register my license? i bought it so why double register and why register failed at my profile but it is good at my at computer? It says i registered my bitdefender yesterday. Sorry for my english.

Comments

• Hello,

I bought a bitdefender internet security 2015 yesterday, i registered my licence yesterday, and i checked today that at my bitdefender internet profile that there is another option of registering so i typed my license again and registration failed. I don t understand it, please tell me what i did wrong, do i have to double register my license? i bought it so why double register and why register failed at my profile but it is good at my at computer? It says i registered my bitdefender yesterday. Sorry for my english.

Hi Envie,

Probably a bug... or a time lag?

You need not enter your license key again.

In mybitdefender, you have two options to check:

the welcome page, with the computer that indicates which is your license, how long you will have the subscription, if you want to update... to register. I guess you entered again the number there.

Another option: Top of the page, just under your email in the the list "profile / products / Leave" click on products, you can see the license key and the license's number of days to come.

Do you see them?

If nothing appears, it's clearly a bug. I guess a BD admin will answer you soon to update

Regards,

L.

• Rohugh
    Options

This is normal. Once the license is registered to your account any further attempts will return the "already registered" reply. :)

Ro.

• thank you for your answers. i understand it right now. I have a registered product so i didn t know why i have a such option on my internet profile, it should be translated better. Instead of register product it should be "buy a product", i have a registered product so it was confusing.

• +1 on this. I hope that there will be changes set. It's a simple issue but could cause a lot of confusion on users. 1.gif