Photoshop Elements 13 / Lightroom - Inappropriate Profiles?

Bitdefender starts "Game Profile" for Photoshop Elements and does nothing ("Standard" profile) for Lightroom (?!)

It's probably a strange choice... I can add Lightroom manually to "Work Profile" and it works, but Photoshop works always in "Game Mode".

Comments

• Exactly why it should be in that profile is odd, but there is no way to remove apps from profiles for now, although it has been requested.

• Sinister forces stopped working. ;)

Bitdefender 2015 behaves normally today. Photoshop does not start Game Profile and I can add it to Work Profile. Still the same Bitdefender build. :blink:

• Sinister forces stopped working. ;)

Bitdefender 2015 behaves normally today. Photoshop does not start Game Profile and I can add it to Work Profile. Still the same Bitdefender build. :blink:

Hah *silent conspiracy theory*

Maybe someone from BD read this topic and it was sorted in an update?

Ro. :P

• Maybe someone from BD read this topic and it was sorted in an update?

I thought so too for a few days.

Unfortunately the problem has returned. Photoshop initiates "game mode" again. :blink:

• Oh, well all you can do for now is to open the Bitdefender GUI>>Tools>Profiles and uncheck the "Let Autopilot manage my profiles" box, (leave Profiles checked). You will still be covered by the AV but the profiles won't do anything. We can only hope that BD sorts this out.