Log Of Antivirus Library And Software Update Times.

Cosmic37
edited November 2014 in Update

Hallo, I would like to know where to find a log of all updates (virus library version updates as well as any other relevant software version updates) with some kind of version number and the date-time when it was installed on my PC.

Date-time of download would be interesting too in case that can be different.

My PC is not always connected to the internet. Where can I find such a log and will it be readable in plain text for me? (if not then how can I read it)

In case it helps answering my Bitdefender 2014 build version is 17.30.0.1275 and I am running Windows XP because its jolly.

Thanks for any advice! :)

Comments

• Hiya,

I am not sure if this is the info you want but if you open the BD window and click "Events" on the upper toolbar, updates is one of the choices. You then get an overview of all the events that you can open, click to highlight and see the details.

Ro.

• Thanks Ro, This could be useful although I was hoping for a complete history log file in plain text / csv format whereas this log only seems to go back two calendar months (back to 18th September in my case while I purchased Bitdefender 2014 back on 4th July). Do you know if this updates events history includes ALL update events or is it just the main ones? I have a related but different question so I'm posting it as a new post within UPDATE forum, please take a look if you have a moment...

Hiya,

I am not sure if this is the info you want but if you open the BD window and click "Events" on the upper toolbar, updates is one of the choices. You then get an overview of all the events that you can open, click to highlight and see the details.

Ro.