Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Free Addition Crashes

Options

Hello,

When ever I play a game such as Counter Strike 1.6, my bitdefender stops working. I get this error message (pictures attached). As you can see it says bitdefender has stopped working. This only happens when play games like Counter Strike 1.6, I guess games that are a bit harder to run, I can still play browser based games just fine. I have already went through the process of sending a support log, so don't tell me to do it, or do it again. I use Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition version 1.0.21.1099, my operating system is Windows 7 x64 Service Pack 1. I am not using any other antivirus programs.

Thanks

post-187152-1419929036_thumb.jpg

post-187152-1419929129_thumb.png

Comments

• Hello,

When ever I play a game such as Counter Strike 1.6, my bitdefender stops working. I get this error message (pictures attached). As you can see it says bitdefender has stopped working. This only happens when play games like Counter Strike 1.6, I guess games that are a bit harder to run, I can still play browser based games just fine. I have already went through the process of sending a support log, so don't tell me to do it, or do it again. I use Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition version 1.0.21.1099, my operating system is Windows 7 x64 Service Pack 1. I am not using any other antivirus programs.

Thanks

This may work: "Exit" the interface (through the menu when you right click on the tray icon) before starting the game. The Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition's service will protect your system regardless of the interface being closed. You may restart the interface once you are done with the game (through the Start Menu or with Bitdefender's Desktop Icon).

Good Luck!