Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Free Options

Options

Is there any options yet for bit defender free version? My computer keeps shutting off at around 7:20am every morning because of auto scans.

Comments

• Is there any options yet for bit defender free version? My computer keeps shutting off at around 7:20am every morning because of auto scans.
    You have the option to shut off the auto scans so that doesn't happen. I have never used auto scans in any AV I have ever used. They're useless 99.99% of the time.
  • Is there any options yet for bit defender free version? My computer keeps shutting off at around 7:20am every morning because of auto scans.

As far as I know, the switch to turn auto scans off has always been present in the interface of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. How are auto scans making your computer shut down!?

• I'm not sure, I was just assuming it was a hidden option in the Anti Virus. My computer only started randomly shutting down since I've installed bit defender.