Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forgotten Account Credentials (was Hello)

Options

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well?

I am new to Bitdefender and I am using Bitdefender FREE Edition.

I have forgotten my MY Bitdefender Account password and I put in a request to reset the password and then I get a notification saying that an email has been sent for me to reset my My Bitdefender Account password.

I have still not received the email to reset my password, what should I do?

It also says that I have 15 days left to log in, what happens after the 15 day period?

Will Bitdefender FREE Antivirus get program updates?

Thank you in advance for reading my post and for answering my questions. :)

the new one :)

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

To state the obvious, have you checked the spam folder in your email account? There is a possibility that the email has been put in there. Plus, are you sure you are using the same email that you used for My Bitdefender?

At the end of the 15 days you will no longer receive program updates. You could always uninstall BD Free and then re-install, making sure that you get all your email and password log-ins safely written down.

Ro.

• I tried the password recovery system from My Bitdefender but received no e-mail either. It appears there is a problem. I suggest you, the new one, to contact customer care and make them aware of this problem. I am sure whatever problem there may be will be fixed a lot sooner that 15 days.

• I tried the password recovery system from My Bitdefender but received no e-mail either. It appears there is a problem. I suggest you, the new one, to contact customer care and make them aware of this problem. I am sure whatever problem there may be will be fixed a lot sooner that 15 days.

Hi graciliano,

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. :-).

I managed to get sorted out as, I was able to use the online chat service.

Thanks again for your help. :)

• Hiya,

To state the obvious, have you checked the spam folder in your email account? There is a possibility that the email has been put in there. Plus, are you sure you are using the same email that you used for My Bitdefender?

At the end of the 15 days you will no longer receive program updates. You could always uninstall BD Free and then re-install, making sure that you get all your email and password log-ins safely written down.

Ro.

Hi Rohugh',

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. :)

I can confirm that yes I did check my spam folder and there was nothing in there.

I can also tell you that I was able to set a new password after contacting Bitdefender through the Online Chat service. :)

• Hi graciliano,

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. :-).

I managed to get sorted out as, I was able to use the online chat service.

Greetings to the new one :)

Thank you minding this problem. I confirmed everything is working fine now. Oh, thanks to Bitdefener's team too!

--graciliano