Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Avc Hv Has A Driver Problem

Options

To anyone willing to help me,

I am told by Windows Troubleshooting that "BitDefender AVC HV has a driver problem".

Apparently there is a driver not installed and Windows cannot resolve the problem. How

do I get this driver installed? My OS is Windows Professional 7.

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your attention and cooperation,

HYLEG

BitDefender AVC HV has a driver problem

Comments

• To anyone willing to help me,

I am told by Windows Troubleshooting that "BitDefender AVC HV has a driver problem".

Apparently there is a driver not installed and Windows cannot resolve the problem. How

do I get this driver installed? My OS is Windows Professional 7.

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your attention and cooperation,

HYLEG

BitDefender AVC HV has a driver problem

Maybe this post applies but I think it is for a different edition (version) of Bitdefender®. In a nutshell (with some adjustments for Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edtion):

1. Uninstall the software with the proper uninstall tool (you can find in in this post or here, but this is a direct link).
    2. Remove the bad references from Windows Device Manager, i.e., uninstall the entries for Bitdefender AVC HV with a warning sign, an exclamation sign in a yellow triangle (see the image at the end of this post).
    3. Reboot the system and reinstall the software. Depending of your computer you may use the installation kit for Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edtion made for a 32-bit system or a 64-bit sytem.
    If this does not do it, you may try by also cleaning the registry and temporary files using Piriform CCleaner after you uninstall the software.

Good luck!

--graciliano

p.s. I was not able to find any references to a BitDefender AVC HV driver in my system (Windows 8 - 64 bit), but maybe I did not look hard enough.

BDAVCHV.jpg
  • columbo
    Options

@ Hyleg, I'm not sure if this will be of any help, as it's a post concerning the paid version, but I thought I'd submit it here anyway ^_^http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=226975

• dch48
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Maybe this post applies but I think it is for a different edition (version) of Bitdefender®. In a nutshell (with some adjustments for Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edtion):

1. Uninstall the software with the proper uninstall tool (you can find in in this post or here, but this is a direct link).
    2. Remove the bad references from Windows Device Manager, i.e., uninstall the entries for Bitdefender AVC HV with a warning sign, an exclamation sign in a yellow triangle (see the image at the end of this post).
    3. Reboot the system and reinstall the software. Depending of your computer you may use the installation kit for Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edtion made for a 32-bit system or a 64-bit sytem.
    If this does not do it, you may try by also cleaning the registry and temporary files using Piriform CCleaner after you uninstall the software.

Good luck!

--graciliano

p.s. I was not able to find any references to a BitDefender AVC HV driver in my system (Windows 8 - 64 bit), but maybe I did not look hard enough.

BDAVCHV.jpg

I don't have any reference to BitDefender AVC HV anywhere in my device manager either. It may be a hardware (motherboard) specific thing.

• dch48
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't have any reference to BitDefender AVC HV anywhere in my device manager either. It may be a hardware (motherboard) specific thing.

After some research it seems that the problem can occur because of an incompatibility with Malwarebytes Pro or on a system that has a more than 4 core CPU. It also appears to be specific to Windows 7. Read this thread;

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...=56321&st=0