Bitdefender Cannot Go To Rescue Mode

Whenever I try to go in rescue mode it gives an error like given in the picture. I cant even run bitdefender in safe mode in the safe mode it says "bitdefender services are not responding vsserv.exe" something like that

post-183615-1408881226_thumb.png

Comments

• I have seen this before on my Father's PC. If your system is EUFI instead of Legacy BIOS and the hard drive is GPT partitioned then Rescue Mode may fail to start. in safe mode you can start the service manually. open a run command box or command prompt and type 'services.msc'. then find the bitdefender services and start them yourself.

• I have seen this before on my Father's PC. If your system is EUFI instead of Legacy BIOS and the hard drive is GPT partitioned then Rescue Mode may fail to start. in safe mode you can start the service manually. open a run command box or command prompt and type 'services.msc'. then find the bitdefender services and start them yourself.

Its not working giving an error 1084 whenever I am trying to start bidefender

• Whenever I try to go in rescue mode it gives an error like given in the picture. I cant even run bitdefender in safe mode in the safe mode it says "bitdefender services are not responding vsserv.exe" something like that

Safe Mode is not desisgned to run programs. While it may run some programs memory in Safe Mode is very limited.

How to create a Bitdefender Rescue CD

If you don't want to do that you can order one

• Safe Mode is not desisgned to run programs. While it may run some programs memory in Safe Mode is very limited.

Except that,I often play free mmorpg under the Safe Mode.

• Nesivos
    Nesivos
    edited August 2014
    Safe Mode is not desisgned to run programs. While it may run some programs memory in Safe Mode is very limited.

Except that,I often play free mmorpg under the Safe Mode.

Thanks for repeating almost verbatim what I posted right above your post regarding Safe Mode. Its always nice to havea scond opinion concur especially one that uses almost the same wording.

• got a similar issue, the safe mode is not an option for running programs, had to fix pb first

This discussion has been closed.