Windows Startup Crash And Reboot With B.d. And Gbplugin

Hello,

First I have to give thanks to the team who developed this beautiful Antivirus and made it "the best of the moment"!

but,

I had two problems with BitDefender and some plugins of one bank on M$ Windows 7 x32 and M$ Windows XP x32.

both with BitDefender Free Antivirus...

That is the situation:

BitDefender Free installed.

Install the plugin of this internet bank: www.itau.com.br, this bank uses the GbPlguin and Warsaw (the process is core.exe)

then, some reboots later, Windows cannot start, it starts, but when login, the system reboots unexpectedly.

So, starts the Windows in security mode and uninstall BitDefender and the system starts normally.

The solution I found at this moment, was install another AV(like Avira or Avast), and now the system works good, but I love BitDefender and I want to use it!

How can report this "incompatibility" to the development team?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Hello,

First I have to give thanks to the team who developed this beautiful Antivirus and made it "the best of the moment"!

but,

I had two problems with BitDefender and some plugins of one bank on M$ Windows 7 x32 and M$ Windows XP x32.

both with BitDefender Free Antivirus...

That is the situation:

BitDefender Free installed.

Install the plugin of this internet bank: www.itau.com.br, this bank uses the GbPlguin and Warsaw (the process is core.exe)

then, some reboots later, Windows cannot start, it starts, but when login, the system reboots unexpectedly.

So, starts the Windows in security mode and uninstall BitDefender and the system starts normally.

The solution I found at this moment, was install another AV(like Avira or Avast), and now the system works good, but I love BitDefender and I want to use it!

How can report this "incompatibility" to the development team?

Thanks!!!

Please Contact Customer Care for this problem.

• Please Contact Customer Care for this problem.

Thanks...

But, to open a ticket needs to set what is the version of BDF, but the FREE version isn't listed. =/

I already have tried some times in a clean Windows installation, but the problem presists!

I think it is a false detection, but don't appear in event list!

• Thanks...

But, to open a ticket needs to set what is the version of BDF, but the FREE version isn't listed. =/

Yes it is, from the first box (Choose your product) it is 19th down the list. Clicking that one means you do not have to enter a product code.

Ro.

• Yes it is, from the first box (Choose your product) it is 19th down the list. Clicking that one means you do not have to enter a product code.

Ro.

Woww man... Thanks!!! Do you believe that I read the list two times before and I don't seen the free version there?

I'll report it!!!

But, if somebody already passed by that situation, please, tell us here how to solve this issue!

Thks!!!