Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam Thunderbird

Options

Hello,

I have a problem with the antispam toolbar in thunderbird.

It was working fine, but since the update to build 11.0.16, all the buttons are grey and thus the toolbar is useless, it is impossible to mark a message as spam, etc...

Is there something that can be done to get it work,

Thanks

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear papa33600,

Please try this open BitDefender by right clicking on the BitDefender icon near the system clock press on open advanced settings now navigate to the antispam section and uncheck and check again the box for enabling or disabling antispam protection.

Best regards

Niels

• Dear papa33600,

Please try this open BitDefender by right clicking on the BitDefender icon near the system clock press on open advanced settings now navigate to the antispam section and uncheck and check again the box for enabling or disabling antispam protection.

Best regards

Niels

Thanks, but I already tried this.

• Niels
    Options

Dear papa33600,

Please try this go to the installation directory of BitDefender first be sure that Thunderbird is closed.

Now double click on bdthunderbird(.exe).

Best regards

Niels

• Dear papa33600,

Please try this go to the installation directory of BitDefender first be sure that Thunderbird is closed.

Now double click on bdthunderbird(.exe).

Best regards

Niels

Thanks Niels but I also tried this. And you can run bdthunderbird only in safe mode, otherwise you get an error message.