Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Activation Email

Options

Hi,

I didn't receive any activation email although I clicked on several times on the warning appearing on top of my.bitdefender.com (attached) whenever I login. Even I opened another account with another email but still I receive same message and no email for the activation. Password recovery email doesn't work as well.

Thanks,

Murat

post-189852-1428263069_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hi,

I have buy Bitdefender Total Security 2015 today and i have the seem problem.

No email for the activation ...

Clicking on that banner didn't do anythings..

Problem on their servers ?

Philippe

• I emailed the support and they activated my account today :)

• ibracadabra09
    edited April 2015
    Options

Same for me, I forgot password and I went to recover password but there is no mail in my inbox.

• Lionet
    Options
    Same for me, I forgot password and I went to recover password but there is no mail in my inbox.

Hi ibracadabra09,

Did you use your MyBitdefender's email?

Could you enter your MyBitdefender's account? or is it this paswword you lost?

BD support

Be patient and wait for the BD administrator to check Monday morning your message and answer.

You'd better enter your passwords on an index notebook. (I can't remember all of them :P )

Regards,

:)

L.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

For issues regarding the activation of a MyBitdefender account or password reset please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and we will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.