Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

On-access Scanning Disabled

Options

I turned on the PC this morning and noticed the Bitdefender Security Widget was dispalying a Red circle with a cross in it saying there was an issue that needed fixing. I checked further and it says the 'On-access scanning is disabled' no matter what I do I can't get the 'On-access scanning to start' there is a window that says click on Start to fix the problem but it returns a comment that it Failed.

Any thoughts, is there a problem at Bitdefenders end, all was working fine last night when I turned off the PC, all other functions of the Anti-Virus appear to be working fine.

Comments

• Drewie
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I turned on the PC this morning and noticed the Bitdefender Security Widget was dispalying a Red circle with a cross in it saying there was an issue that needed fixing. I checked further and it says the 'On-access scanning is disabled' no matter what I do I can't get the 'On-access scanning to start' there is a window that says click on Start to fix the problem but it returns a comment that it Failed.

Any thoughts, is there a problem at Bitdefenders end, all was working fine last night when I turned off the PC, all other functions of the Anti-Virus appear to be working fine.

Just discovered that I can't do a system scan at all, something very wrong. Hope it's something at the Bitdefender end.

• Drewie
    Options
    Just discovered that I can't do a system scan at all, something very wrong. Hope it's something at the Bitdefender end.

Not sure what is going on at Bitdefender, I have 20 days left on my subscription, had a look in my account and it says subscription expired, yet on my Bitdefender on the PC and in other sections of My Account it says 20 days to go, so maybe that is the problem?