Bitdefender And Asus Ai Suite

When I install Bitdefender it asked me to remove 'ASUS AI Suite'.

I have seen from the messages posted last year (2014) that there was some incompatibility between Bitdefender and AI Suite.

But is it complete incompatibility like you never install both them or does this work:

- uninstall AI Suite

- install Bitdefender

- re-install AI Suite

Thanks.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello tranle00,

The last information I saw was that there is no solution to this. You can try uninstalling the AI Suite, installing Bitdefender then try installing the AI Suite again but I don't think you will have any success, sadly. It is one or the other, but not both.

Ro.

• Hello tranle00,

The last information I saw was that there is no solution to this. You can try uninstalling the AI Suite, installing Bitdefender then try installing the AI Suite again but I don't think you will have any success, sadly. It is one or the other, but not both.

Ro.

I have re-installed AI Suite and both Bitdefender and AI Suite (I really only needed the Fan control) seems to work.

But I do not have a way to confirm that Bitdefender is 100% working other than sticking a virus into my system for test, this why I am asking the question to people that have used Bitdefender longer than I have.

Thanks.

• I have re-installed AI Suite and both Bitdefender and AI Suite (I really only needed the Fan control) seems to work.

But I do not have a way to confirm that Bitdefender is 100% working other than sticking a virus into my system for test, this why I am asking the question to people that have used Bitdefender longer than I have.

Thanks.

Hi!

I found on the french forum Microsoft does not recommend to use Ai quote out of a controlled test environnment.

The problem would be the Ndis Asus (winptalker lightweight filter).

Besides, Rohug stressed the point: bitdefender & Ai suite are not compatible. most messages indicate it is even necessary to reinstall Ai suite to install Bd

Regards

L

• Hi!

I found on the french forum Microsoft does not recommend to use Ai quote out of a controlled test environnment.

The problem would be the Ndis Asus (winptalker lightweight filter).

Besides, Rohug stressed the point: bitdefender & Ai suite are not compatible. most messages indicate it is even necessary to reinstall Ai suite to install Bd

Regards

L

I believe the problem arrived from AI Suite III onwards. AI Suite II (no network modules) worked okay with Bitdefender when I had both installed. I just added exception rules to the antivirus and AI suite ran normally.

• Lionet
    edited May 2015
    I believe the problem arrived from AI Suite III onwards. AI Suite II (no network modules) worked okay with Bitdefender when I had both installed. I just added exception rules to the antivirus and AI suite ran normally.

Hi,

That's good news indeed! But do the user wants /is able to go back to AI suite II?

At least, it's something to try if it does not make a BSOD because of a different system...

Regards,

L😊

Edit: Oups! Maybe Transl00 could give us the version and details on his system

• Hi,

That's good news indeed! But do the user wants /is able to go back to AI suite II?

At least, it's something to try if it does not make a BSOD because of a different system...

Regards,

L😊

Edit: Oups! Maybe Transl00 could give us the version and details on his system

My motherboard is a asus z97 and I am using AISuite3_Win7-8-8-1_Z97-Series_VER10083 which has a lot modules.

At install time you can pick and choose which one to install and so far I have only installed the minimum that I need which is just:

Dual Intelligent Processor 5

This module only do cpu monitoring / overclock control and fan monitoring.

Thanks.

• My motherboard is a asus z97 and I am using AISuite3_Win7-8-8-1_Z97-Series_VER10083 which has a lot modules.

At install time you can pick and choose which one to install and so far I have only installed the minimum that I need which is just:

Dual Intelligent Processor 5

This module only do cpu monitoring / overclock control and fan monitoring.

Thanks.

Well not sure if it helps the OP but this is the version info relating to what I used:

ASUS AI Suite II V2.01.01 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

ASUS Update ( EZ Update ) V2.00.11 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

EPU V1.03.23 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

FAN Xpert V1.01.11 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

GPU Boost V1.01.05 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

MyLogo V1.03.06 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

Probe II V1.00.51 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

System Information V1.02.15 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

TurboV EVO V1.01.43 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Vista 32bit & Vista 64bit & Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit.

Patched for W8 with AI Suite II Update V1.00.03 for Windows Win8 32bit & 64bit.

P8H61-M LE/USB3 mainboard.

• So far .... I uninstalled AiSuiteIII, (Asus Maximus VI Formula) installed BD, reinstalled.

No problems surfaced to date

• Hi there,

Can someone here please reply if they have been able to use both Ai Suite 3 and BDTS 2016 together by installing Ai Suite 3 after BD as per Bitdefender Support guidance?

Does the quick scan feature work? are there any crashes/errors.

Thank you In advance.

• Hello,

There are no incompatibility issues with Asus AI Suite 3 and Bitdefender 2016.

For the 2015 version however the issue has been resolved but not all scenarios have been tested to remove the detection for the install process.

So removing AI Suite and reinstalling after the Bitdefender is installed is the best course of action, however we advise installing the latest version of the application.