New Ui Of Bitdefender Free Edition Like Emisoft?

Hi Bitdefender team,

i have seen emsisoft pop up alert of virus when virus is downloaded, and ON demand scan UI which is very pretty. can you please make UI of bitdefender free eidtion antivirus as per emsisoft? for pop up alert which include user interaction ask option like (1) quarantine (2) delete (3) repair (4) ignore with downloading file location parth fully visible with threat name in red colour with clearly visible.

also ON demand scanner UI like emsisoft? for free edition bitdefender.

one more option is that can you add option like whether to ON or OFF antiphishing or malicious web protection? and active virus control with option like minimul, medium and high same as in main eidtion of bitdefender?

with this addition, you will surely get more customer of bitdefender.

Comments

• Hi Bitdefender team,

i have seen emsisoft pop up alert of virus when virus is downloaded, and ON demand scan UI which is very pretty. can you please make UI of bitdefender free eidtion antivirus as per emsisoft? for pop up alert which include user interaction ask option like (1) quarantine (2) delete (3) repair (4) ignore with downloading file location parth fully visible with threat name in red colour with clearly visible.

also ON demand scanner UI like emsisoft? for free edition bitdefender.

one more option is that can you add option like whether to ON or OFF antiphishing or malicious web protection? and active virus control with option like minimul, medium and high same as in main eidtion of bitdefender?

with this addition, you will surely get more customer of bitdefender.

Surprised to see that There is not any reply or response on my this post from bitdefender team.

• Surprised to see that There is not any reply or response on my this post from bitdefender team.

I see that you are a new to this forum.

Just so you know, Bitdefender Staff seldom reply to posts, if they do it is usually after more than 24 hours. This is a user community forum even though it is moderated by some Bitdefender Employees.

• I see that you are a new to this forum.

Just so you know, Bitdefender Staff seldom reply to posts, if they do it is usually after more than 24 hours. This is a user community forum even though it is moderated by some Bitdefender Employees.

yes i m new to this forum. thanks for reply. will wait for bitdefender team response for my above said idea.

• yes i m new to this forum. thanks for reply. will wait for bitdefender team response for my above said idea.

HI Bitdefender team, till now there is no response. atleast response should be given whether bitdefender likes this or not. 5 days are past.

if i dont get reply then there is no meaning to be here.

• HI Bitdefender team, till now there is no response. atleast response should be given whether bitdefender likes this or not. 5 days are past.

if i dont get reply then there is no meaning to be here.

i m posting here new UI of bitdefender free edition designed by MIKE, posting link. (mike has already sent presentation to bitdefender development team but response is awaited till now.) would appreciate if someone expedite this.

http://malwaretips.com/threads/bitdefender...-v.42500/page-2

• See the Announcement: Bitdefender Forum Rules - Read carefully before posting. There is a point about references to :ph34r:

I personally think the current layout of the interface is very practical ;)

• See the Announcement: Bitdefender Forum Rules - Read carefully before posting. There is a point about references to :ph34r:

I personally think the current layout of the interface is very practical ;)

I do too and I really don't see any improvements in the one linked to. It just looks different.

• I do too and I really don't see any improvements in the one linked to. It just looks different.

if anyone has suggesion, please mention in details so i can forward same to MIke who has designed this.