Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[submitted to testing team] Widget Appears On Secondary Monitor

Options

Greetings,

I am using Bitdefender free 2014, and ever since I installed a new monitor the widget will appear on the secondary display. Not when the user clicks on the widget in the taskbar, it just appears usually a few minutes after boot, and seemingly random after that. I uninstalled/reinstalled bitdefender while the two screens were both active and it still puts the widget on #2.

Nvidia driver = 340.52

Video Card = Nvidia GTX 660 Gigabyte brand

OS = Windows 7 Pro x64

Any other information needed? Thanks for all your help!

Comments

• Are you referring to the sidebar? Can you post some screen shots too so it would be clear? You can always customize Windows sidebar. 1.gif

• Sidebar? No the UI that generates out of the taskbar icon.

bitdefender-antivirus-free-edition.png

This guy^

• Georgia
    Options

We are aware of this issue and we're currently working on resolving it. We will provide updates as they come.

Thank you.

• jwjr@pobox.com
    edited June 2015
    Options

Any update on this issue? Is there anything those of us affected by it can do to help? -JW

• Hi Bitdefender,

I too am having this issue on a 2 monitor setup. Not sure why the GUI keeps popping up anyway, especially on the second monitor.

Please resolve.

• Hey guys,

Checking in in 2017 - This keeps happening. I have tried to google a solution to no avail. Any ideas?