Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus Plus Cd In German – How To Get English Language Installation

Hi Everyone;

I had a 2014 version of Antivirus Plus installed on my computer, and with the subscription running out I decided to buy a new copy from Amazon.de which was cheaper than buying/upgrading the license. However, upon installing I notice that the copy I purchased is in German, and there does not seem to be a way to change the language for the installation.

My question: I have a legitimate license code for the new AntiVirus Plus 2015 (good for 1 year to protect 3 PCs), and would like to install an English version. How can I do this? For example, can I download the latest version from the BitDefender website and then apply my license code? I would like to make sure I still get the protection for 1 year and 3 PCs. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to respond.

Kind regards,

Tonia

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello Toia,

Download the relevant version of AV Plus from here - http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54672

Use your license to validate the installation, as far as I know you can use it across language versions. If you have any problems you have 30 days to sort it out with Bitdefender.

Ro.

• Hi Rohugh;

Thanks very much for your advice - it worked for me and I was able to install an English version using my purchased license key.

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,

Tonia

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Thank you for posting back your results, Tonia.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. I will close this topic, but should you have any further issue with Bitdefender please don't hesitate to contact us again.

This discussion has been closed.