New Build 10.23.0.1604

What's new in this new build?

Comments

• What's new in this new build?

I don't believe it is a new build. I wrote the build number down before the required restart and then looked at after. It was the same number both before and after. Not all required restarts result in a build change number.

However I neglected to write down the Engine version number before the required restart so maybe that changed?

Christian may post something later under Update.

• I don't believe it is a new build. I wrote the build number down before the required restart and then looked at after. It was the same number both before and after. Not all required restarts result in a build change number.

However I neglected to write down the Engine version number before the required restart so maybe that changed?

Christian may post something later under Update.

I got the above post all wrong and could not edit it. Just ignore it. Sorry about that.

• I got the above post all wrong and could not edit it. Just ignore it. Sorry about that.

Over a week into the new build and no update as to what it fixes or indication of Windows 10 compatibility.

Anyone have any insights into the new build?

• Over a week into the new build and no update as to what it fixes or indication of Windows 10 compatibility.

Anyone have any insights into the new build?

Insights? It appears that 1604 has a major memory leak. That is the only insight I have at the moment.

• Insights? It appears that 1604 has a major memory leak. That is the only insight I have at the moment.

What kind of memory leak are you seeing? How large?

• What's new in this new build?

Chistian has now updated the "Bitdefender 2015 - Product Updates" thread to describe the

changes in build 1604:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry232459

This discussion has been closed.