Firewall Generates Applications Rules When They Exist

Hello,

I have defined an application rules (with type of network, association of ip and ports, etc.) in BD 2015.

I have observed recently, that the firewall creates a new application rule when I launch the application from the PC, but without the specifics parameters of ports.

Firewall acts as if it do not find the initial rule and decides to open a new application rule.

Question:

1 - Why the firewall is defining new application rules?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Question:

1 - Why the firewall is defining new application rules?

That's normal I think. Even windows firewall does that. I think BD just set that application on the exception list so that it doesn't have any restriction when launching. 1.gif

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.