Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bought It, Does Not Install

Hi,

I bought internet security online, and i am shaking now...

It will not install, downloads stop x(x)% underway, no internet connection, all my other protection was down for 2 hours.. firewall stopped(remember, also stop that service manual.., windows..)

No internet connection, also that came up some times...

Please refund, i bought via PayPal, have the mails from 'eptimum' webshop in .be

Oh yes, that email, no download link... Underneeth click the download link, aint there, not is html, not is ascii mode, in mailwasher, livemail or Mozilla thunderbird!!

Nerve wrecking..

Oh yes, windows oem, 8.1, dutch, i7, 16 gb work.mem, samsung ssd and 4 gb wd hdd. Admin user/login only.

Comments

• Hi,

I bought internet security online, and i am shaking now...

It will not install, downloads stop x(x)% underway, no internet connection, all my other protection was down for 2 hours.. firewall stopped(remember, also stop that service manual.., windows..)

No internet connection, also that came up some times...

Please refund, i bought via PayPal, have the mails from 'eptimum' webshop in .be

Oh yes, that email, no download link... Underneeth click the download link, aint there, not is html, not is ascii mode, in mailwasher, livemail or Mozilla thunderbird!!

Nerve wrecking..

Oh yes, windows oem, 8.1, dutch, i7, 16 gb work.mem, samsung ssd and 4 gb wd hdd. Admin user/login only.

Hi all4all,

You could contact BD customer care now there:

BD contact

unless an admin on the forum asks you to send him a PM with your details to investigate.

Regards,

L.

• It will not install, downloads stop x(x)% underway, no internet connection, all my other protection was down for 2 hours..

Sorry but this looks like a local issue to me. Have you made sure that your internet connection is working okay? 1.gif

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ all4all

Please make sure your internet connection is stable, then try again to install Bitdefender.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

• Hi all4all,

You could contact BD customer care now there:

BD contact

unless an admin on the forum asks you to send him a PM with your details to investigate.

Regards,

L.

Customer Care requires a License Key. When I bough BD TS 2015 MD all I got was an email from Avangate with a link to MyBitdefender. I never got a license key.

• Lionet
    edited July 2015
    Customer Care requires a License Key. When I bough BD TS 2015 MD all I got was an email from Avangate with a link to MyBitdefender. I never got a license key.

Hi hawki,

Right ! it is my actual BD's version that asks to input the emailed license key (or the code on the box version) to send a ticket.

(the advice could have been a few years ago: ^please check your spam folder)

You could find your license key on the upper left part somewhere in MyBitdefender. (I'm no longer in front of my family's 2015 version to check)

Both versions offer the choice too to look for help on this forum.

I hope all4all could fix his internet issue since July the 6th and download the soft.

Regards,

L.