Contextual Menu After Right Click - Order Of Otpions

Greetings,

When I right click any file and I want to scan it with bitdefender, first option is "File Shredder". Is it possible to add an option so I can add "File Scan" to the first place?

Thank You!

Regards

uplink

Comments

• Greetings,

When I right click any file and I want to scan it with bitdefender, first option is "File Shredder". Is it possible to add an option so I can add "File Scan" to the first place?

Thank You!

Regards

uplink

+1! So it would be much more convenient

• Count me in here as well please! 1.gif

• Nesivos
    Nesivos
    edited July 2015
    Greetings,

Thank You!

Regards

uplink

I can see switching the order.

However, I would prefer to see a File Shredder Icon created during the install process or a Shred option added to Tools--->Cleanup. Click on the icon or option under Tools--->Cleanup which then opens Windows File Explorer. Select the folder or file to shred. Allow the selecting of more than one folder or file per shred. Select the shred method; e.g. one pass, secure shred etc and then click Next, then click Confirm to confirm that is indeed the folder and its contents or a file to shred.