Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Search Advisor And Chrome

Options

I reinstalled Bitdefender Total security 2015 on 2 computers, both are Vista Basic.

When i boot up computer, go to chrome and do a google search all i get is a blue circle spinning for ( I assume it is search advisor).

Close chrome then go to another browser and go to google search (Firefox or IE9) they work fine.

Now if i go to Chrome and try a google search search advisor works fine.

For me no real problem as I normally use firefox.

But my wife uses Chrome and will be annoyed if she has to open ie first to get search advisor to work.

The only other security program installed is Malwarebytes free version

Cheers

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello pedropete,

Hover the mouse cursor over one of the 'spinning' circles in search results. This will trigger an automatic refresh with the Bitdefender cloud. If the internet connection does not time-out at that moment, it will display the results properly after a few seconds.

Let us know if this helps.

• Could this be an issue with the Chrome version and search advisor? You might want to try and updating Chrome though and see if this would make a difference. smile2.png