Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Free Antivirus Commercial Use In Corporate And Business

Options

Is it legaly allowed to use Bitdefender Free Antivirus in a small business environment?

My interest is of a legal point, I know Bitdefender has solutions for businesses.

Once again I am legally allowed to use Bitdefender Free Antivirus on my PC`s at my small/medium business?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    Is it legaly allowed to use Bitdefender Free Antivirus in a small business environment?

My interest is of a legal point, I know Bitdefender has solutions for businesses.

Once again I am legally allowed to use Bitdefender Free Antivirus on my PC`s at my small/medium business?

I don't see why not, it is a free product but to get a definitive answer please send Bitdefender an email on bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• lapka
    Options

End User Software License Agreement.

THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE LICENSE FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY WITH THIS PRODUCT. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE.