Real-time Protection

Hello,

i have a BIG problem here. Today, suddanly bitdefender show me ERROR, that real-time protection is turning off now. So I click on it, and click on the button: Fix. and here you can se what happend. (in this video)

I already tried the repair tool of Bitdefender. But nothing changed. Please help :(

Comments

• Hello,

i have a BIG problem here. Today, suddanly bitdefender show me ERROR, that real-time protection is turning off now. So I click on it, and click on the button: Fix. and here you can se what happend. (in this video)

I already tried the repair tool of Bitdefender. But nothing changed. Please help :(

Hi ketler,

Welcome on the forum!

Please give information on your system, it could help. Do you use windows?

Since how long do you have your BD software? any problems before? windows problem?

You could deinstall and reinstall the software (first, you could note your licence key you'll find in your dashboard)

the uninstaller below:

Uninstall BD

but first, keep your licence key on a notepad! (I note all my necessary passwords & licensekeys in a notebook)

another usable link:

Bitdefender 2015 install/deinstall

Another tip: to check your system first.

Check your system regularly (2 actions)

1. (file systems & clusters):

CHKDSK

2. The windows sfc

system file checker

3 microsoft answer to problems

microsoft fixit

Good luck...

-_-

L.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ ketler

Please open instead Protection panel > Antivirus > check if the 'On-access scanning' is indeed disabled. I can't see this from your video.

Thanks.

• You also want to make sure that there's not other security software installed on your machine to make sure that you won't have issues. 1.gif

• Hello,

Same issue

I've upgraded to windows 10. right after installation bit defender alerted on software upgrade.......

after installation not able to turn on protection.

On access scanning can't be turned on as well.

Maybe something is blocking BD access

4josad.png

wrz3nc.png

thanks for the help

• Hello Guy Fogel,

Firstly run the Bitdefender uninstall tool to get rid of all BD files. After a computer reboot, download the latest Bitdefender Windows 10 listed here -

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1452.html

Let us know how you get on.

Ro.

• Same issue

I've upgraded to windows 10. right after installation bit defender alerted on software upgrade.

Hi Guy Fogel,

Welcome on the forum!

The safest procedure to upgrade to W10 is: Deinstall BD, upgrade to W10, reinstall BD.

Did you do that?

You'd better deinstall BD and reinstall it, I'm not sure the repair procédure will fit... maybe, maybe not... :huh:

Regards,

L.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    @Guy Fogel Please restart Windows 10 once and the modules should be enabled afterwards.