Bit Defender Blocks All Torrent Clients

Hello, I'm a recent user of bit defender total security 2015. I installed it on my pc and after that all my utorrent downloads have stopped. I tried alternate torrent clients including deluge and they wont work either. I checked firewall setting and the exceptions are added correctly. Something is wrong. Is there a way to fix this? I use a router and my connection type is PPPoE. Also This is my internet settings

post-50249-1438793452_thumb.png

Comments

• Hello, I'm a recent user of bit defender total security 2015. I installed it on my pc and after that all my utorrent downloads have stopped. I tried alternate torrent clients including deluge and they wont work either. I checked firewall setting and the exceptions are added correctly. Something is wrong. Is there a way to fix this? I use a router and my connection type is PPPoE. Also This is my internet settings

quote]

🙋 ikhti

I'm afraid BD is not too torrent-friendly, you could find answers using the box"search" on the top right part of the forum with Words such as VPN or torrent or emule... I write from a small phone and I can't find the appropriate link.

Good search!

L.