Bit Defender Blocks All Torrent Clients

Hello, I'm a recent user of bit defender total security 2015. I installed it on my pc and after that all my utorrent downloads have stopped. I tried alternate torrent clients including deluge and they wont work either. I checked firewall setting and the exceptions are added correctly. Something is wrong. Is there a way to fix this? I use a router and my connection type is PPPoE. Also This is my internet settings

post-50249-1438793452_thumb.png

Comments

• Hello, I'm a recent user of bit defender total security 2015. I installed it on my pc and after that all my utorrent downloads have stopped. I tried alternate torrent clients including deluge and they wont work either. I checked firewall setting and the exceptions are added correctly. Something is wrong. Is there a way to fix this? I use a router and my connection type is PPPoE. Also This is my internet settings

quote]

🙋 ikhti

I'm afraid BD is not too torrent-friendly, you could find answers using the box"search" on the top right part of the forum with Words such as VPN or torrent or emule... I write from a small phone and I can't find the appropriate link.

Good search!

L.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.