Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Free Blocks League Of Legends

Options

So starting today Bitdefender (Free Edition) decided that LolPatcher.exe, LolPatcherUX.exe and LolLauncher.exe (all part of League of Legends) exhibited 'suspicious activity' and should be closed. A subsequent virusscan of the files showed nothing. Excluding the files solved the problem, but this sure seems like a false positive affecting one of the most popular games in world.

I have attached the logs.

I'm on Windows 10 64bit, using Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition 1.0.21.1099

EDIT: A fresh scan on virustotal marks the files as clean as well.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13863" data-fileid="13863" rel="">log1.txt

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13864" data-fileid="13864" rel="">log2.txt

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13865" data-fileid="13865" rel="">scanlog.txt

Comments

• So starting today Bitdefender (Free Edition) decided that LolPatcher.exe, LolPatcherUX.exe and LolLauncher.exe (all part of League of Legends) exhibited 'suspicious activity' and should be closed. A subsequent virusscan of the files showed nothing. Excluding the files solved the problem, but this sure seems like a false positive affecting one of the most popular games in world.

I have attached the logs.

I'm on Windows 10 64bit, using Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition 1.0.21.1099

EDIT: A fresh scan on virustotal marks the files as clean as well.

Hi Is1c1c 🙋

You could copy your message in the sub forum "report a false alarm 🔔"... Or ask the tech support to transfer it there.

Regards.

L.