I Am Actively Looking For Alternatives For Payment

Hi,all

I only use two payment processors and that's PayPal and Payza. If Payza is no longer available for the time being, then I'll just stick to PayPal.However, I suffered some problems when i try to add funds on my blance via both payza and paypal.Firstly when i try to add money with payza I get message that Payza don't allow you to receive funds. So OK maybe you are still in verification process and after that I try to add money with paypal when I click on paypal icon and choose amount to add I got message from paypal website that I need to enter my paypal secure ID not my account ID?! Anyone has

the same experience?How can the problem be solved?if necessary,i have to choose another payment method. I am actively looking for alternatives, but I would choose check before I consider any others.My friend recommended me a new payment processor---Epay global payment, which has claimed that it's free to pay and get paid via www.epay.com. And my friend told me that we can get paid in the form of commission from their referral program via epay. I gonna to try, and i wonder if it operate in my country and can i add epay as a pay option here? Can the admin give me an answer?

Comments

• Hi,all

I only use two payment processors and that's PayPal and Payza. If Payza is no longer available for the time being, then I'll just stick to PayPal.However, I suffered some problems when i try to add funds on my blance via both payza and paypal.Firstly when i try to add money with payza I get message that Payza don't allow you to receive funds. So OK maybe you are still in verification process and after that I try to add money with paypal when I click on paypal icon and choose amount to add I got message from paypal website that I need to enter my paypal secure ID not my account ID?! Anyone has

the same experience?How can the problem be solved?if necessary,i have to choose another payment method. I am actively looking for alternatives, but I would choose check before I consider any others.My friend recommended me a new payment processor---Epay global payment, which has claimed that it's free to pay and get paid via www.epay.com. And my friend told me that we can get paid in the form of commission from their referral program via epay. I gonna to try, and i wonder if it operate in my country and can i add epay as a pay option here? Can the admin give me an answer?

HI sylvially Brant,

Welcome on the forum!

I'm no admin to answer you, simply I suggest you input your country in your profile... We do not know where you are coming from... Besides, who is Bitdefender subseller of your country?

Regards,

L.

• Content posted identically on other public site -> spam.