Bdts 2015 Build 19.2.0.151 Active Virus Control Not Working On W10 Build 10525

W10 Build 10525 is the current build on the Insider Fast Track Ring.

I submitted this information to BD Support along with the output from the Support Tool

Comments

• Zocor
    Zocor ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    W10 Build 10525 is the current build on the Insider Fast Track Ring.

I submitted this information to BD Support along with the output from the Support Tool

Same problem here Internet Security 2015 build 19.2.0.151 and Windows 10 Pro Build 10525 Insider.

1. Active Virus Control can not be activated.

2015-08-27_AV_Setting-01.png

2. Web protection, not working.

3. Intrusion Detection System not working can not be activated.

2015-08-27_Intrucuion%20detection.png

The same problems occur in BDIS 2016 bèta

When will there be a solution now 27 million copies of win 10 are on public computers?

• Ichisuke
    edited August 2015

Why am I still on build 19.1.0.115? Is 19.2 some kind of beta version?

• Why am I still on build 19.1.0.115? Is 19.2 some kind of beta version?

Hiya,

Build v.19.* is the specific 2015 version for Windows 10. The beta versions have been designated as 20.* and when Bitdefender 2016 is released that will be the version number for all the Windows versions.

Ro.

• Hiya,

Build v.19.* is the specific 2015 version for Windows 10. The beta versions have been designated as 20.* and when Bitdefender 2016 is released that will be the version number for all the Windows versions.

Ro.

Okay but I'm using windows 10 and I don't understand why my bitdefender is on 19.1 instead of 19.2....

• Hiya again.

I don't know, my Win 10 version is 19.2.0.151 and certainly not a beta. Have you run an update recently and then restarted your computer, and are you using an English version of BD?

Ro.

post-175392-1440840590_thumb.jpg

• Ichisuke
    edited August 2015
    Hiya again.

I don't know, my Win 10 version is 19.2.0.151 and certainly not a beta. Have you run an update recently and then restarted your computer, and are you using an English version of BD?

Ro.

I'm on italian version.... is that why? I have the same version on 3 different computers, all with windows 10 and everything is updated.

• I'm on italian version.... is that why?

Hi,

Yes, that is most likely the reason, different area versions have different version numbers. When version 20 is released, which will be soon, you should be updated to that. I get the impression that v.19 is a temporary release to cover the Windows 10 version release.

Ro.

• Hi,

Yes, that is most likely the reason, different area versions have different version numbers. When version 20 is released, which will be soon, you should be updated to that. I get the impression that v.19 is a temporary release to cover the Windows 10 version release.

Ro.

Okay, let's hope they release it soon. Thanks.

• Microsoft changed some data structures in the operating system available for Insider Program. This affects the Bitdefender functionality. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10525+ is not the official Windows 10 release build and inherent issues can appear on these preview builds depending on the changes made by the manufacturer. These preview builds are essentially made for testing. Please carefully read this Microsoft statement:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...right-for-me-pc

Our recommendation is to keep Bitdefender on the official Windows 10 build. We are also preparing a Bitdefender update fit for the upcoming Windows 10 change.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Microsoft changed some data structures in the operating system available for Insider Program. This affects the Bitdefender functionality. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10525+ is not the official Windows 10 release build and inherent issues can appear on these preview builds depending on the changes made by the manufacturer. These preview builds are essentially made for testing. Please carefully read this Microsoft statement:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...right-for-me-pc

Our recommendation is to keep Bitdefender on the official Windows 10 build. We are also preparing a Bitdefender update fit for the upcoming Windows 10 change.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Support has indeed confirmed this to me via email. I will continue to use the latest verison of BDTS on my Windows 10 test computer which is on the Insider Fast Track Ring. Doing this gives me the ability to not only test Windows 10 new unreleased builds but all my apps on those builds and offer feedback as appropriate.

As soon as BDTS 2016 becomes available, which according to my understanding is scheduled for next week, I will attempt to put it on that computer and we shall see what happens. Of course I will also be installing BDTS 2016 on my regular production or daily use computers as it were which are sitll using Windows 10 10240.

No idea which suggestion of mine Bitdefender incorporated into BDTS 2016. It will be interesting to try and figure out once I get BDTS 2016 installed. :)

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited September 2015

I want to add that despite my post of a week ago it seems that BD v.19.* is now suitable for Windows 7/8/8.1 as confirmed by Georgia. I have updated my Win 8.1 machine and it does indeed work fine. :)

Ro.

• Bitdefender 2016 is still incompatible with last Windoes 10 insider build (10565), the problem seam to be caused by an error code 37 in the BitDefender AVC HV system device driver.

• Yes, BD 2016 is not compatible with Windows 10 Insider builds, only the release build.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

These issues encountered on Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10525 are now fixed in Bitdefender 2016 build 20.0.20.1143.

Please upgrade for free to the new product. You have all the steps here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1479.html

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.