Can I Do This In Bitdefender

Hi, I'm planning to use bitdefender for my new windows 10 machine but I want to have full control over my network. Can bitdefender block all traffic except the application I allowed. And does bitdefender ask when some software/system are trying to connect to internet whether to deny or allow permission?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Hi, I'm planning to use bitdefender for my new windows 10 machine but I want to have full control over my network. Can bitdefender block all traffic except the application I allowed. And does bitdefender ask when some software/system are trying to connect to internet whether to deny or allow permission?

Hello markblank05, welcome to the forum!

If you have Internet/Total Security.

This might be some help for you. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...ert+sensitivity

To access Paranoid mode: right click on the bitdefender icon, show, click the person icon up top, general settings, at the bottom. I hope this helps.

cc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.