Bitdefender Firewall Not Working, Please Help

I get an error message saying "can't communicate with BitDefender service" I checked fourms, found some topics, followed the instructions and reinstalled, but it didn't work, what should I do? (I have bit defender total security and I am running windows 8Pro-geniune-64bit)

Comments

• I get an error message saying "can't communicate with BitDefender service" I checked fourms, found some topics, followed the instructions and reinstalled, but it didn't work, what should I do? (I have bit defender total security and I am running windows 8Pro-geniune-64bit)

If Windows Firewall is on check to make sure Bitdefender is allowed through by the Windows Fireweall or try turning the Windows Firewall off. Then go to the Bitdender website and try logging into My Bitdefender.

If Windows Firewall is off go to the Bitdefender website and try logging into My Bitdefender.

If you had another anti-virus product previously installed or a another 3rd party Firewall previously installed download and run the software manufacturers uninstall tool which may clean up some left off files that are causing your problem. Also make sure there are no left over folders and files from the previous anti-virus/firewall app. After that try reinstalling BD.

• If Windows Firewall is on check to make sure Bitdefender is allowed through by the Windows Fireweall or try turning the Windows Firewall off. Then go to the Bitdender website and try logging into My Bitdefender.

If Windows Firewall is off go to the Bitdefender website and try logging into My Bitdefender.

If you had another anti-virus product previously installed or a another 3rd party Firewall previously installed download and run the software manufacturers uninstall tool which may clean up some left off files that are causing your problem. Also make sure there are no left over folders and files from the previous anti-virus/firewall app. After that try reinstalling BD.

Windows firewall was off

I had no antivirus/firewall installed, my computer is freshly built

I also reinstalled bitdefender

Still not working