Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Woah! Intrusion Detection System Useful ?

Options

I just downloaded the free edition (not real time protection) of Malwarebytes on their website. When I want to install the program Intrusion Detection System blocked the installation...

False positive?

Can anyone reproduce this issue?

First time I see intrusion detection system in action since 3 years with bitdefender

Comments

• note: its at the end of the installation that bitdefender blocked the process
  • jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I just downloaded the free edition (not real time protection) of Malwarebytes on their website. When I want to install the program Intrusion Detection System blocked the installation...

Same here.....Had to turn it OFF to install MBAM

Also MBAM update check takes time if IDS module is enabled

• I just downloaded the free edition (not real time protection) of Malwarebytes on their website. When I want to install the program Intrusion Detection System blocked the installation...

False positive?

Can anyone reproduce this issue?

First time I see intrusion detection system in action since 3 years with bitdefender

Not sure what it is about Malwarebytes but I have recently have had other programs also block it from being installed when I was not using Bitdefender.