Auto Set Profile To "_game"

After installing , updating , especially on the second reboot ( Windows 10 x64 pro ) , Bitdefendere signals a profile " _game " with the antivirus disabled.

Internet browsing is blocked and the pc significantly slowed.

Antivirus activation isn't allowed and Action Threding which is set to aggressive . I tried to run the fix tool but without success . The only system is to uninstall the program.

Comments

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    After installing , updating , especially on the second reboot ( Windows 10 x64 pro ) , Bitdefendere signals a profile " _game " with the antivirus disabled.

Internet browsing is blocked and the pc significantly slowed.

Antivirus activation isn't allowed and Action Threding which is set to aggressive . I tried to run the fix tool but without success . The only system is to uninstall the program.

Welcome to Bitdefender Forum :)

Im assuming the "Fix Tool" you mentioned is Bitdefender Repair.....So even after repairing Bitdefender and restarting you still have the same issue?

I had this problem once or twice with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on bootup...Somehow MBAE was conflicting with BD Service which resulted in the same scenario as yours..... Also I had BD widget enabled then....Updatig to their new Beta version solved the issue....

Check your startup programs .....Also I suggest doing a repair once more .....If the issue persists then uninstall the product completely by going to Control Panel ---> Programs & Features ---> Bitdefender 2016 ---> uninstall ---> restart your system ---> go to Programs & Features again ---> uninstall BD Agent

Now run the Uninstall Tool from Bitdefender before installing the product again

• Darkmission
    edited September 2015
    Welcome to Bitdefender Forum :)

Im assuming the "Fix Tool" you mentioned is Bitdefender Repair.....So even after repairing Bitdefender and restarting you still have the same issue?

I had this problem once or twice with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on bootup...Somehow MBAE was conflicting with BD Service which resulted in the same scenario as yours..... Also I had BD widget enabled then....Updatig to their new Beta version solved the issue....

Check your startup programs .....Also I suggest doing a repair once more .....If the issue persists then uninstall the product completely by going to Control Panel ---> Programs & Features ---> Bitdefender 2016 ---> uninstall ---> restart your system ---> go to Programs & Features again ---> uninstall BD Agent

Now run the Uninstall Tool from Bitdefender before installing the product again

Thanks for the reply .

I have not installed any anti-malware program and have done so several times to uninstall BitDefender also with the tool . I also made windows restore.

Where i can download last beta version?

• Thanks for the reply .

I have not installed any anti-malware program and have done so several times to uninstall BitDefender also with the tool . I also made windows restore.

Where i can download last beta version?

https://malwarebytes.app.box.com/s/870cwb9g...wa1zb83n08qxgfy