Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

App Lock

Options

I would like to see app lock in windows. It´s been very useful on my android phone and I love it. More options for file shredder would be nice too.

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options

Not be argumentative but I hate app lock on my Android tablet. It is a royal pain. Though I would be okay with it being added to the Windows version provided you can you use it to tock down selected Windows settings, not just all settings as in the Android version. Other than that and to lock down Bitdefender Mobile I really don't use it since it is a royal pain. Bitdefender Windows products have a password feature so no need to have them double included as part of apps lock feature.

I think on mobile devices it makes a lot more sense to lock down apps since there is a risk of losing a mobile device. Not very likely one will lose a desktop and frankly there are not that many Windowsw mobile devices in use compared to Android devices. The closest thing Bitdefender comes to a Windows equivalent to the Android Mobile AV product is the BDTS Multi-Device offereing which can not be installed on Windows phones nor a Surface tablet nore most other Windows tablets since they don't have enough RAM.

Bottom line is I can think of a number of better features to add to Bitdefender for Windows than an app lock feature.

So while I would not be against adding it to Bitdefender for Windows products provided you could lock down selected Windows settings and not just all of them I would much prefer to see other features added before that one.