Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Solve The Problem Of Drop-speed Internet

Mahdi
edited October 2015 in Feature request

This problem there are more than 5 Years !!! And apparently bitdefender company don't want to resolve this problem because of don't care to us

so This is solution to solve the problem [Please do step by step] :

Important : protection still there are only for this 3 browser (Mozilla FireFox , Google Chrome , Safari)

1- Open "Folder Option" and go to "View" and Uncheck "Hide extensions for knows file type" and click ok

2- right click in free space and create new text with "New>Text Document" (pay attention : Don't open this file) , now rename "New Text Document.txt" to "bdtl.dll" and Click yes to change extensions

3- Go To "Safe Mode"

4- copy bdtl.dll file and go to "C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2016" and paste here and replace !

if you have bitdefender 2015 go to "C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015" and do same step

5- right click on bdtl.dll and go to Properties and now check "Read Only" and click to apply and now go to security Tap and click on Edit and we have 4 or more options ( security , Administrator , User , All application , ... ) and click on "All application" and check Deny on "Full Control" Option (check all deny options) also for other option like security , Administrator , User and ... (check deny "Full Control") !!! in finally click on ok !

like this pic : http://www.axgig.com/images/09976681233029192431.jpg

6- Restart System

7- go to :

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/trafficlight.html

In the end , download and setup plugins on your browser !

Now we have resolved Bitdefender (resolved "the problem of drop-Speed Internet") without turn off any protection :)

note : After doing this solution please ignore "Restart" Pm in Events !!!

Have a Good Day

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

Bitdefender does not encourage not recommend the above changes unless it's a temporary workaround for a known bug.

bdtl.dll is the component loaded in vsserv.exe and is used for far more activities. It intercepts traffic and processes the data for various modules and functionalities of the product, including Safepay and the firewall driver.

@Mahdi Ghasemi do you have a high-speed internet connection? How do you connect to the internet? What is the ticket number you have used to report the issue to us in the past?

• Hello,

@Mahdi Ghasemi 1-do you have a high-speed internet connection? 2-How do you connect to the internet? 3-What is the ticket number you have used to report the issue to us in the past?

hello .

1-in my country yes i have high-speed internet (2 Mbps = 300 KB/s) this is max speed in my country for home user !!! but (as you know) in the world this is very very low speed !

2- i have ADSL PPPOE Conection

3- i try for more than 3 Years (many ticket) to reporting your company and i tired and deleted all mail and ticket (i have only this ticket:2014021914230002 this is one problem from bdtl.dll other bug from this file Browsing incomplete web page and other problem Drop-Speed and ...) ... now this is your problem ... anyway i found useful solution

Your main problem is Without testing your product Try to sell your product

every time i found bug on final version from your product and your support confirmed and resolved . but this time not , so i'm done