Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[fixed in 20.0.21.1191] Firewall

Mahdi
edited September 2015 in Protection

when i restart my system , firewall rules every time reset !!!

Comments

• I had the exact same problem without even a reboot on TS2016 and Windows 10. Simply re-open the TS Firewall GUI several minutes later and all rules are gone. This is a complete show-stopper!!!!! I immediately took all my CPU's back TS2015 until this and other obvious issues are fixed.

• I have same problem. When restart PC firewall rules reset too. I cant save rules. Please fix it.

• Same problem here since updating to 2016. My PC serves some websites on non-standard ports so I have to switch my adapter Network Type to Trusted. Every reboot, it resets to Home/Office and my websites are inaccessible. Very frustrating!

• I confirm. The same problem since updating to 2016. When restart PC, firewall rules reset too.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

To further investigate the issue can you please send us the Bitdefender firewall logs requested here?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=237957

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

• Hello,

To further investigate the issue can you please send us the Bitdefender firewall logs requested here?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=237957

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Hello, Georgia.

Unfortunately at the moment I'm downgraded to BIS2015. I'm do not want reinstall and re-configure all to have the same problem. Maybe someone is still working with BIS2016?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

We have replicated internally the issue reported in this topic and is going to be fixed soon via product update. No other logs are currently necessary.

We will post back to let you know about the fix as soon as we release it.

Thank you for your patience.

• Hello,

The issue was fixed today in the latest Bitdefender build version 20.0.21.1191.

Please bring up Bitdefender and click Update. Wait until the update process completes, then click the top right menu and select Events in the drop-down menu. Locate in the list of Update events the event asking to reboot the computer. Click on it and then click Restart Now button in the displayed details.

After the computer reboots, make sure you have the latest build: right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray, choose About and look at the Product Information number. It should be 20.0.21.1191.

Everything should be back to normal afterwards.

• Mahdi
    edited November 2015

THX fixed but now new bug from firewall : i can create "C:\users\mahdi\appdata\roaming\telegram desktop\telegram.exe" in the rule for many time and now i have 20 telegram.exe :| and all app similar to ... i can add mozilla for 50 times in firewall rules "C:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" and more app ! :|