How Do I Keep Track Of Support Ticket

Folks,

I have just submitted a support ticket but I have no idea of how I can track my ticket and any progress on it. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Malcolm.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

Hello Malcolm :)

You have right now only a ticket in the system: 201208231026054

My Bitdefender is going through some changes right now but I already posted your request.

Thank you very much!

• bpgveg14
    edited December 2014
    Hello Malcolm :)

You have right now only a ticket in the system: 201208231026054

My Bitdefender is going through some changes right now but I already posted your request.

Thank you very much!

Two and a half years have passed since this user requested help following the progress of his ticket.

I hope by now, all the changes Bitdefender was going through were resolved. However, I STILL don't see any progress on how users can track their tickets in the system by entering the ticket number and performing a search.

Is BitDefender still using the archaic method of users writing to Administrators via the Forum and posting our ticket numbers?

BTW: My ticket number is: 2014122821360001

(And if any Marketing people are paying attention to the Forum, this is an area where BitDefender could improve and help to retain customer market share.)

• ifsccodes
    edited December 2015

Two and a half years have passed since this user requested help following the progress of his ticket.

I hope by now, all the changes Bitdefender was going through were resolved. However, I STILL don't see any progress on how users can track their tickets in the system by entering the ticket number and performing a search.

Is BitDefender still using the archaic method of users writing to Administrators via the Forum and posting our ticket numbers?

BTW: My ticket number is: 2014122821360001

(And if any Marketing people are paying attention to the Forum, this is an area where BitDefender could improve and help to retain customer market share.)

Is it work well in Windows 10?

Bank IFSC Codes

This discussion has been closed.